Monday, July 1, 2013

StS Road Trip: Summer Sunset

I wasn't originally intending to participate in this blog hop since I never had before. However, I love to give all of you FREEBIES so much that I couldn't resist! Visit often, there is a lot of stuff (including FREEBIES!) happening in the world of JaneceScraps in the next week! :)

Don't forget to visit my Facebook page to keep up with what's going on here, and to get regular fan freebies, as well as coordinating mini kits when I have time to make them.  https://www.facebook.com/JaneceScraps

 With no further ado.. Summer Sunset. Click the preview below to download my contribution and then move on down the "road" to the next stop on your summer sunset journey. Have fun and happy scrapping!


Here are the other Road Stops!

Janece Scraps <-- YOU ARE HERE

6 comments:

  1. I'm going through a heart stage, so of course I love the blue ribbon heart in your kit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kit, like the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love it! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your raffia looking heart :) Thank you for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stars-and-dots paper is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete