Monday, July 15, 2013

July SNP Blog Train "Sun Kissed"

Choo-choo! All aboard! It's time for another visit from the ScrapsNPieces Blog Train

 For July we chose to be "Sun Kissed". This was a challenging group of colors to work with. Yes, the sun tea is extracted, and no it was not originally sun tea. :) I worked pretty hard on that one. My happy sun made me laugh right out loud. I hope that you enjoy my contribution to this month's blog train as I did making it for you! 

Here is the slideshow of all of the stops' previews. Pretty! 



Here is my contribution to Sun Kissed. Just click on the preview to download it.


Then after you have downloaded the above mini, and finished your train stops, make 
another stop at my Facebook page, also called JaneceScraps! I have a coordinating Freebie there just for "like"ing my page! 




Here are the links to the rest of the SNP July Sun Kissed Blog Train stops: 
Janece Scraps <--- You are here. :) 

Are you looking for previous Blog Trains? They are still available for download in older posts!

Happy Scrapping! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your pretty train part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog kit, like the sun tea element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :) I really like the jar of iced tea :)

    ReplyDelete