Friday, June 28, 2013

A New Day by Amy's Designs

I had THE most fun working with this kit. The cute little jean pocket will win your heart even if you manage to be uncertain about the rest. I don't know how anyone could be! Real greenery, Amy's usual gorgeous papers ranging from softly inviting grays to happily sunny prints, this kit would gladly to scrap every new and joyful memory. 

I know you guys are saying, "Janece, this kit IS pretty awesome, but did you make us a freebie? Yes, I did! Keep looking at the pretty layouts, and scrolling down and you will get to the freebies." :) 

Meanwhile A New Day can be purchased at Scraps N Pieces. Look at all you get!




Don't forget to check out Amy's blog for her layouts any many of her CTs other layouts with this kit! 

 Here are the layouts that I made with A New Day. Pretty, huh?


A always, don't forget to check out my Facebook page for updates, and Fan Freebies. It's also called Janece Scraps. That's easy to remember, right? 

I made you a ribboned cluster. I hope you like it! Click on the preview below to download your freebie!
Surprise! I am not the only creative team member who made freebies for this kit! Below your freebie from me, there are more preview pictures. You can click on those to go to each Creative Team member's blogs to download more freebies from this pretty kit! Have fun, and don't forget to go and pick up the actual kit when you are done!!

Here's mine! Enjoy! :) 


Here's Kristal's 

Here's Kelly's

Here's Kaylene's

And here is Lisa's

Happy Scrapping!

~Janece










No comments:

Post a Comment