Friday, September 19, 2014

I'm Being Challenged at theStudio's Next Designer Contest

What does that mean? FREE goodies for YOU! 

theStudios is doing their Next Designer Challenge for 2014 and I am participating. It's 2 weeks, 3 rounds of hard core designing by this gal. Round 1 is done except for the voting and the fun part. 

The fun part is telling you where to get the free mini that I made! 
In exchange I am asking you if you would please vote for my mini while you are there. I mean...you will already be there downloading it anyway. :) 

Here are the details. 

If you aren't a registered member of theStudio, sign up!! It's free and easy.
Go to the forum: Then to: theStudio > theStudio Events > Birthday Bash 2014 Next Designer Contest 2014

My username is jsuarez, the kit is Timeless Love. 

Here is the preview and the link to the gallery. 


Since you guys rock, here is an extra goody. A cluster I made from some of the elements in the mini! 


THANK YOU for your vote and enjoy the mini!

Happy scrapping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment