Friday, September 13, 2013

2 Year Anniversary of Amy's Designs!

I am lucky enough to be on the creative team of Amy's Designs. Amy is an incredible designer and a kind person. She is a good mentor and provides those of us on her team tons of opportunities to learn and grow. To celebrate her 2nd year as a digital scrapbook designer, her creative team (and I get to work with some VERY talented ladies in this group!) are doing a
CREATIVE TEAM FREEBIE BLOG HOP!!

Each of us chose a kit to feature and each of us created you a delightful freebie to go with it!
All of Amy's Design's kits can be purchased at
You can also visit Amy's Designs on the web at her blog, on Facebook, or follow her on Pinterest!

Fortunately, we did our kit choosing and our freebie making a few months ago since my shoulder is injured and I am still waiting to see if I need surgery or not. I adore Halloween (it's my favorite holiday!), so I chose Amy's Plethora of Pumpkins kit! It's adorable, and easily adapted to any fall activities! 


Truly a plethora of pumpkins and the cutest scarecrow ever, right? :)
Here is the layout I made with Plethora of Pumpkins from our fall visit to Michigan. 
Brrr! It was chilly, but the kids always enjoy seeing Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Shari.
  
Finally here is my freebie for you,
a pretty journal tag!  Click the preview below to download.
      
A close up view.

Don't forget to go on to visit the rest of the team! Some beautiful  things wait for you!


Happy Anniversary, Amy's Designs!!!

Happy Scrapping to all of you! :) 

3 comments: