Sunday, September 1, 2013

September StS Road Trip

First off, please don't forget to pop over to my Facebook page and grab the freebies that I have up there at JaneceScraps!

Secondly, I have a severely injured shoulder that may require surgery. I already had these papers made or else I'd be unable to participate in this blog hop. I am temporarily on a hiatus from digi-scrapping, designing and creating freebies. BOO!!!!!

 This does NOT mean that you won't find freebies on my Facebook page or here on my blog. I am hoping to have some guest freebies for you, and will continue to share any freebies that are shared with me, as well as what's going on at Scraps and Pieces and Stuff to Scrap as well as any other places that catch my eye as having some really fun stuff over the next month. I am hoping that I am not out of commission for more than September and maybe part of October at the most. All good thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

 On with the FREEBIE!!! :D I made you lovely, bright papers this month (as that was all I could manage). I adore new papers, though, and I tried to make these as versatile as possible. I apologize for no cool extractions. I promise I have plans for some as soon as my doctor releases me and the pain eases enough for me to do so.

Click on the preview picture to download the papers. 


JaneceScraps <-- You are here! :) 

Happy Scrapping!!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hope you get to feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your pretty papers! Prayers for a quick and easy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super papers, thanks, now take the time to recuperate and heal properly, don't overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. I hope your shoulder is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely journaling card! I do wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the great papers. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete