Friday, November 30, 2018

December 2018 1-7 Designer Spotlight

Happy December! 

It's time for me to be in the Designer Spotlight once again. 
I have created a bright and merry holiday mega bundle for you this year. 


Plus Make Your Own Christmas cards! 

The free daily download mini IS included in the mega bundle, so you don't have to wait a week to collect the pieces! 


Of course my store is on sale 40% off for the entire week! 
I am also offering a $25 coupon to my store for one of my customers during that week! 
Everyone who spends at least $5 will get their names in a drawing for a $25 coupon to my store!!!

Check it all out at Janece Suarez Designs


Let's look at the inspiring layouts from my talented team of creatives! 











Don't forget that I will have a super fun Designer Spotlight Challenge in the GDS forum as well!

Happy Holidays and Much Love, 
Janece

No comments:

Post a Comment