Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Mixology and a Freebie for You

Welcome to July's Mixology! 
As always it's nearly August (the next month, since Mixology premieres on the 24th). 

Time is passing so swiftly! This month's Mixology is titled Lemon Zest but I put a beachy and sunny swing to that "zest". Remember, each piece is only $1.20 for 2 weeks, and then when it goes up, it is still only $1.99!! You can also mix and match with other designers at 
Please check out my contribution to Lemon Zest Mixology this month. 


My talented creative team really outdid themselves this month! 



I made you all a freebie download! Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter ----->
You get news and more free goodies there. 

This is called a "Cluster Plus" Because you get the lovely Cluster, PLUS most of the pieces used in the making of the cluster! Click on the preview to download. Surprise and enjoy! 



Last, but squeal worthy, I also have a super fantastic new collab kit coming out next month with Vicki from Dana's Footprint Designs! I am SO EXCITED!!! 
You all will be overwhelmed with how pretty it is! 
How about a Sneak Peek?


Love!

Janece



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cluster plus freebie! Each month's mixology is so pretty & this month is no exception. Your portions are beautiful! I'm also looking forward to seeing your collab with Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Pam! Thank you for the compliment! I cannot wait for the collab to come out! Vicki and I had so much fun making it! It's called, "Grandma's Secret Recipe." There will be a free mini in my newsletter and a freebie on my fan page for sure!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the freebie, Nece!!!!!!! Love the pieces of the mixology!!!!!!

    Oh....the collab with Vicki is for cooking and baking!!!!! My younger GD went to a cooking camp this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thank you for the compliment!! We loved making the collab! You will have your pictures ready to go! We are hoping that this kit will be as much fun to work with as it was to make! If I miss your layouts, be sure to PM me.

      Delete