Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New Release and Freebies! Happy Holidays!

I am releasing my first winter and holiday kit this week. It's called Merry, Happy, Joyous because that 
is what I wish for all of you this winter and next year. Lots of happiness, joyousness, laughter and good things in general. 

So let's start with this kit! 


My gift to you this holiday for this kit is that the add ons to make it a collection/bundle are FREE. 
Yep, freebies. I promised all of my fans a long time ago that I would always give away something during the holidays and I meant it. 

Here are more pictures of this tweet kit! ("Tweet" kit, that was funny, right?) 

Pretty Papers!! 

Now for the freebies!! 


Get the brads by joining my Facebook Fan Page HERE


If you look up at the TOP RIGHT of this blog you can see where
you can join my newsletter. That is where you will find the PAINTS FREEBIE! 


Lastly, right HERE on this blog is where you will get these pretty journal cards. I remarked to my husband that I thought they would also make lovely printed hybrid holiday cards. 


Thank you for reading all the way to the bottom! Join the newsletter, and keep an eye out here. My second holiday kit releases the 11th, Mixology releases the 24th and GDS is starting Dollar Days!

Happy Scrapping! 

Janece

2 comments: