Friday, October 9, 2015

Go Me! Go DigitalScrapbooking.com!

I made it into a store!! 

So here is a look at some of the kits that you can find at 


Currently, all of my kits are priced at $6.00 each. 
I also have Add Ons for each kit for $2.50-$2.99 each.
All of the Add Ons for a kit, plus the base kit (and often plus an extra freebie)
put together in one massive collection is $16.00. 
Don't worry, sales will be often and plentiful once I get established!!!

Also once a month, GDS has Mixology. Mixology is a buffet of mix and match pieces. 
You choose your papers, your elements, your journal cards, etc, from whichever designer you wish.
They all match, having used the same palette and theme! 
They are all priced at $1.20 for two weeks, then go up to 1.99, and that's it. They stay at 1.99 always, unless they are combined into a kit. 

I will post here every month when Mixology comes out. That is a greta deal that no one want stop miss!! 

I'm also putting together a newsletter for you guys! Yes, my FB fan page is still up, open and the first place to go if you want to be "in the know". I am about to give away a free kit there, so pay attention! 

Check out my kits at GDS! 
Watch the FB fan page for the giveaway!
Watch here for newsletter info! 

Most of all, 
Happy Scrapping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment