Saturday, March 15, 2014

March SNP Blog Train "The Grass is Always Greener"

I am still recovering from my surgery, so I didn't manage much for you this month! Just a tiny paper pack. It's a shame because I loved these colors! Maybe I will come back to them later for some fan freebies on my Facebook page. Speaking of my Facebook page, don't forget to pop over there to check out this month's tiny matching fan freebie. 

Here is my contribution to this gorgeous train called "The Grass is Always Greener"! 
Enjoy it! Click on the preview to download. Don't forget to drop by my Facebook page and 
to visit the rest of the lovely stops on this adventure. Happy scrapping! 


Here are the rest of the train station stops! Don't forget to leave a little love along the way! :) 

Janece Suarez Designs <-- You are here

11 comments:

  1. Love the papers you've done, but the link tells me "Resource not found."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had some technical issues. I apologize!! Everything should be working now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I love your "clover" paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the papers. Sorry to hear you needed surgery, I do hope you are healing well and will be back to feeling good soon. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your surgery!!! I do hope you shall recover quickly!! I appreciate your work... Whether one piece or a hundred!! It is the goodness of your heart to give any... And for that we are appreciative!!! Both are beautiful and thank you so very much for sharing your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - loving that grey paper and I hope you're on the mend now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janece, this is lovely ... especially the blue-grey paper; lovely flowers!! I was slow to hit all the train stops this month; I'm so glad your link was still active! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete