Tuesday, December 3, 2013

3rd Day of Christmas Holiday Whimsey

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, Janece gave to me...more Holiday Whimsey! 
You guys remembered to go over to April's blog at Lyllahraven Designs to get part 2 of the kit yesterday, right? No?  Okay, I'll wait. Fa la la lala...oh good! You are back! 
The pieces to Holiday Whimsey will be up only until December 31st! Then they are gone forever!
So don't forget to get them while you can. Wasn't April's part two adorable? 

Okay time for part 3! I made you a new sneak peek also. 

LINK EXPIRED

Don't forget to pop over to April's tomorrow for Day 4, and I will see you back here for Day 5! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I especially love the poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute kit, for the reminder about day 2 and for leaving the links active!!! You're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete