Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Vintage" Blog Train

While doing this train, the first thing that I discovered is that "vintage" means different things to different people. To me, it evokes thoughts of days when women saved and re-sewed scraps into blankets and everything was quilted because sometimes the fire went out during the night.

I did this blog train around the same time as the "Giving Thanks" one. My first trains done while recovering with my shoulder. I loved working again, but I overdid and didn't get to work for 3 days! 
Okay, lesson learned...*I* am apparently "Vintage" enough that I need to go more slowly as I continue to recover! Enjoy the mini and don't forget to head over to my Facebook page to pick up more elements that go along with the kit! 
Click on the preview to download


Coordinating elements on my Facebook page:
Click the preview picture above to JaneceScraps
my Facebook page! These elements are under the
"Exclusive" tab! :) 

Here are the rest of the blog hop links. 

Janece Suarez Designs <-- You are here
Happy Scrapping! 


11 comments: