Friday, October 25, 2013

"Rivals" A New Release by Amy's Designs

Amy's Designs has released a new kit, Rivals. In case you can't tell, Amy is an Alabama girl. An Auburn Alabama girl to be exact. So it's no surprise that this kit is close to her heart with the Auburn Tigers and Crimson Roll Tide being big rivals. With such a specific theme, you might think this kit isn't versatile, but it is. You could make a zoo layout with the tigers, eagles, and elephants. You could make a sports layout with the various sports elements. Or you could do something totally different with it by just using the blue/orange or crimson/black colors. For the first week, you can pick it up for 50% off at Scraps-N-Pieces!

How about some CT eye candy? 

  

Now for the FREEBIES! 

Lori, with Scraps and Pieces, was a welcome guest on our creative team this time.
She has made you this pretty border cluster! Click on the preview to go to her blog to download it. 

Katherine made you this adorable frame! Who can resist those cute animals? 
Click on her preview to go to her blog and download it. 

Lastly, me! :) 
I made you a journal tag. 

Here is a close up. 
I am including both a shadowed and a non shadowed version for you. 
Click on the preview above or the tag to download. 

Have a wonderful scrapping day! 

~Janece




3 comments:

  1. Katerine is not posted on her blog yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO sorry, Jeana! I couldn't get hers to load properly when I tried it. I'll let Katherine know and post here when hers is working. My apologies!!

    ReplyDelete