Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Time for the August StS ROAD TRIP "Refreshing"

This month we are trying to cool you off with "Refreshing" colors, thoughts of cool drinks, shade, fun with family and friends and laughter. 
 Here is my idea of some "Refreshing" things for you to scrap with!

Click on the picture to download my part of the "Refreshing" blog train.

While you are at it, don't forget to visit my Facebook page at 
I am about to post a new FAN ONLY freebie there that will coordinate with this mini. I try to change the freebies monthly, if at all possible and I also post about new kits (with discounts!) from the designers that I CT for, speed scraps, other available freebies and more! 

Time to continue your stops on this "Refreshing" journey! Have fun!

JaneceScraps <-- You are here! :) 

Happy scrapping! 

5 comments: