Monday, June 10, 2013

A Fish Design STS Store Sale and Travelling Stan FREEBIES

Don't forget the Grand Opening Sale of the A Fish Design store at Scraps N Pieces! Scroll down to read what the Queen Starfish herself has to say! (I'll give you a hint, another week at 50% off, WOOT!!!)

You have one more week to pick up anything in my store for 50% off.  Everything goes up to regular price on June 16th.  
My "Stars" have been busy with Stan N Stella.  They made a bunch of freebies that they would like to share with you.  Here is a look at the kit again.
You will need to go to some of their blogs to pick up the freebies.  
Click on the freebie to be taken to their blogs.
Debbie
Barbara
Tina
Katherine
Lori
Download this one here

Last but not least here is MY (Janece's) FREEBIE FOR YOU!! :)


Happy Scrapping! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't download the last cluster freebie. Message says 'Not Found' :( I really like it, very simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO sorry! I don't know why it stopped working. Odd. It should be fixed now, and here is the download website just in case there are any more issues. I apologize for any inconvenience!

      http://bit.ly/11bg9B6

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for all your lovely freebies.

    ReplyDelete