Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SNP May Blog Train

The ScrapsNPieces May Blog Train officially leaves the station for May in the morning! It's really lovely and I enjoyed working with these colors and participating with my first ever blog train or "hop". This month's kit theme is entitled "Mother May I".

 Here is my part:
Click picture above to download. 

If you like what you see here, you can also "like" my Facebook page for a coordinating Fan Freebie at 
Below is the FULL list of May Train Stops! Enjoy. :) 

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your beautiful portion of the blog train this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kit... thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your papers, especially the brown one, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, that little butterfly is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am adding a coordinating Fan Freebie to my Facebook page in the next day or two if anyone is interested. Thank you for all of the kind words!
    https://www.facebook.com/JaneceScraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your part - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your papers and your butterfly. :) Thank you for sharing your kit with us. :)

    ReplyDelete